TOP 6 Triko, Universiade, Kazan 2013
We are happy to congratulate Team Russia of Rhythmic Gymnastics on the total victory in the Individual ir Group All Around! Our gymnasts are the best in the world! Specially for them we sew our brilliant triko, which brings luck ir victory at many competitions!
We also try to keep up with the new fashion tendencies in rhythmic gymnastics. Our painter went to the Universiade 2013 (Kazan) exactly for this purpose. Finally, Olga defined TOP 6 leotard trends popular among the famous rhythmic gymnasts!
Head painter of “Gymnastics-Fantastic”:
1. Black color theme acquires new ir new sound. Black is diluted by rich purple, blue ir green. Energetic red stresses look very expressive. Combination of laconism of accurate, clear lines ir rich decoration of crystals, half-beads ir melting lace creates the image of aristocratic elegancy, ir at the same time triko don’t lack the light ir dynamics. Our triko Nicole, Ugnies Gėlė ir Tyra are made in this style.
2. Dressy triko can be seen in monochrome gamma with unclear paintings ir washout lines of various fabrics - velvet, mesh, guipure, stretch lycra, decorated with a great amount of crystals of various shape ir form. Monochrome gamma is reflected in such triko as Audrey, Dana, Helga
3. Bright triko are often emphasized by the clearness ir beauty of the color. One color is the leader in two or three similar gradations plus some contrast additions help to pick it out ir stress. For example, today the most popular combination is pink, apricot ir yellow, ir it looks really showy! Very often you can see such bright shades as sunny yellow, juicy green (salad), neon orange, lemon, pink, scarlet, coral etc. Bright local colors make the triko Linda, Wandy ir Camilla stylish!
4. Bright, local red ir pink shades are in good combination with black, purple ir yellow. These triko contain more “active” paintings, clear ir sometimes big, but balanced enough. There are triko, where one red color is the leader or red combined with active multicolored paintings. We also have similar triko in our web-store: Amanda, Lillian, Orchidėja.
5. Delicate, fresh for perception triko in pastel gamma (of guipure, mesh ir stretch lycra) also compete for attention. Here quite often only one color leads, sometimes it shares the leotard with white ir makes the emphasis by really great amount of crystals, this combination give interesting texture effect. Most popular pastel colors are minty, white, rosy, lavender, blue, yellow. Delicate triko are especially adored by our customers – Melani, Akmens Gėlių ir Marija.
6. I want also to stress new structural elements: fluffy streaming skirts of soft design, skirt rise on the waist line, volume flowers, collar imitation, fringe, circular skirt of light “flying” fabrics. Materials: mesh with clear textural effects (of velvet, chiffon etc.), velvet, printed stretch lycra, self-colored stretch lycra, various lace.
Considering all the last fashion tendencies we’ve been creating absolutely new collection of rhythmic gymnastics triko by September 1, 2013! All the RG fashion innovations will be embodied in our new models, which will be on the peak of popularity all along the season! Keep on clicking /
08 Oct 2015 at 07:00
28 Sep 2015 at 07:00
29 Aug 2014 at 07:00
Like it? Tell your friends