Stage make up is an important factor which defines the successful performance of a young gymnast. You can emphasize certain face features with the help of correct make-up, complementing the entire image of a sportsman. Of course, not all the moms approve of their children using cosmetics at early age. But we would like to remind you that we’re talking about light make-up, which will allow the audience and judges to concentrate their attention at mimics and sight of the gymnast. That will make gymnast’s performance brighter, and girl will also feel confident and brave.
While choosing correct make-up for gymnast’s performance you should take into account the following:
1. Buy only hypoallergenic cosmetics of high quality. You can find it in single-line stores.
2. It is preferable to use professional cosmetics brands, such as «MAC», «Kryolan», «De Klie / L`ocean». These manufacturers offer huge amount of color shades which will ideally match multicolor triko of a gymnast. Moreover, products of professional brands make your make-up lasting.
3. If you understand nothing in cosmetics, you can ask shop assistant. There should be assistants at sales outlets where products of different cosmetic manufacturers are offered.
4. Stage make-up is supposed to be in bright colors, but gymnasts’ face shouldn’t look vulgar and flashy in result. Moderate makeup is enough for a girl to emphasize the beauty of her face.
5. Try to apply the minimum amount of cosmetics, you just need to emphasize the eyes and hide the skin blemishes on the face.
6. Black, dark blue or dark brown eye liner in combination with water-resistant mascara will put an emphasis on gymnast’s eyes.
7. Cheek colors and shadow will help to adjust some face features. If you want performance make-up to be more expressive you may apply a little amount of sparkles.
8. Please, be careful with the lip stick as it can spread over the face. More than that, apparatus is often can be soiled by the lip stick during the performance. When choosing the lip stick consider the age of your child, little girls are recommended to apply lip stick in tender and light colors. Bright colors are not recommended.
9. Remember that nail color, jewelries and piercing are forbidden on the gymnast.
Hair and eye color is important
· Very often blondes have light or pale skin and blue, gray or light blue eyes. Rosy white, rosy beige and light rose powder suits well for girls with such appearance. White skin can be emphasized by light cheek colors.
· Girls with fair hair and blue or gray eyes will look good in white peach and rosy beige powder. Peach cheek colors will gloriously complement gymnast’s image.
· Those who have blue, gray or brown eyes and iron-gray hair are recommended to use rosy, yellow rosy or bronze powder. Cheek colors in brown shades will emphasize the cheek-bones.
You should also consider the color of the triko and illumination intensity when applying the make-up. Remember about the main rule – Don’t overdo! You should just emphasize the appealing face features of your daughter hiding some skin blemishes.
Like it? Tell your friends